Click a question to reveal the answer.



Parents should speak with the SEN Co-ordinator (SENCO) at the school or setting about EHC Plans. A decision to issue a Plan will follow a statutory assessment of the child’s special educational needs. This will include the views of the parents, and involve reports from the child’s current nursery or school, from a paediatrician, an educational psychologist or any other relevant professional already involved with the child. Where no reports are available from the previous six months, new reports will be requested.

Do you have a question?

If there is anything you would like to ask us, about our services, our work or how we can help you, then click the button below.