Crystal Palace Football Club Foundation
Published: Tuesday, 13th September 2016
Football in Croydon
For people with learning disabilities who are 16 and over
· Led by coaches from the Crystal Palace Football Club Foundation
· Develop your football skills
· Get healthy
· Make new friends
· Have fun…
· 5 different sessions at 3 venues for people with different football abilities:
ABILITY LEVEL DAY TIME VENUE
Walking Football Monday 1.30-2.30pm Waddon Leisure Centre
Beginners Tuesday 11.30am – 12.30pm Waddon Leisure Centre
Beginners Wednesday 12-1pm Thornton Heath Leisure Centre
Beginners Thursday 11.30am - 12.30pm Waddon Leisure Centre
Advanced Thursday 5-6pm Selhurst Sports Arena
· £2 per person charge for each session at the Waddon Leisure Centre to be paid, in cash only, at the beginning of each session a person attends
· Walking football is currently FREE
· No charge for the ‘Advanced’ group session at Selhurst.
· Contact Andrew Slegg on email@example.com or 020 8239 4393 if you have any questions.
· For directions to Selhurst Sports Arena (Dagnall Park, Selhurst, SE25 5PH) follow this link: http://www.selhurstsportsarena.org/selhurst-sports-arena.html . Please note that Selhurst Sports Arena IS NOT SELHURST PARK WHERE CRYSTAL PALACE PLAY. For Waddon Leisure Centre (Purley Way, Waddon, CR0 4RG) follow this link: http://www.fusion-lifestyle.com/centres/Waddon_Leisure_Centre/Contact .
· Please leave enough time to get changed for a prompt start at the times stated above.